7. 6. 2019 | Two celebrations took place yesterday in the center of Dresden. In cooperation with our joint-venture partner Baywobau, we´ve celebrated the completion of Boulevard am Wall I with 117 apartments and commercial spaces, as well as the successful completion of the shell and core construction of Boulevard am Wall II with 170 apartments and a supermarket. The speech for CTR has been held by Mrs. Alice Horvath-Muska.
30. 5. 2019 | We´ve finally closed all negotiations and signed a purchasing contract of a large development area in Dresden, Germany this week. The new site will allow us to build a completely new mostly residential green area with spectacular views of the river and panorama of the city.
10. 5. 2019 | Finally, after a two-year break this year, we started also construction of a long-awaited project Victoria Center in Prague!
10. 4. 2019 | During the last week, an inspection for the final approval of the project Boulevard am Wall I in the center of Dresden took place. Now everything is getting ready for the upcoming handover to the purchaser fund Patrizia who acquired the whole property and will rent all the apartments and lease all commercial spaces.
2. 4. 2019 | On Saturday, March 30, 2019, we took park as a proud main partner of the traditional award “Citizen of Kosice of the Year 2018". The award was presented by Martin Saucin, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of VSH Development, and awarded in memoriam to famous academic sculptor Jan Mathe for his outstanding masterpiece, taken by his wife Eva.
28. 3. 2019 | On Friday 22. 3., we could definitely celebrate a moment that is getting scarcer and rarer every year for any residential developer in Prague. After challenging 8,5 years since original land acquisition, the building permit for the expected multipurpose project Viktoria Center in Prague 3 has finally become effective.
15. 2. 2019 | A new Fresh Plus supermarket has been opened recently in our project Rezidencia pri Radnici in Kosice, Slovakia. The residents of the project can thus make their daily shopping without starting a car or traveling by public transport.
9. 1. 2019 | The company VSH development, a member of the CTR group, supported the Children Teaching Hospital Kosice and donated new waiting-room benches for patients.
14. 12. 2018 | In the almost completed and already globally-sold project Boulevard am Wall I in the center of Dresden, apartments are currently being furnished with high quality kitchens. The handover of the completed project is being planned for March/April 2019. Some of the kitchens can be found in our gallery.
3. 11. 2018 | The last free apartment was sold in the project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3. Look at the photos of the project.
On October 7 the team of the colleagues from VSH development participated in the „Medzinárodný maratón mieru“ in Košice. The race was attended by 2 relay teams representing our projects Rezidencia pri radnici and Business Centre Košice, and the best team completed the race in the excellent time: 4:24:07.
3. 9. 2018 | The model apartments of the rental project Marina Apartments in Regensburg have been completed and fully equipped.
17. 8. 2018 | As part of a teambuilding some employees of the CTR group together with their colleagues from the sister company VSH Development climbed to the highest peak Triglav, and then had ride on the river Soča on the rafts.
23. 7. 2018 | The construction of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in Kosice has come to its end. The last part of the project (sections A, B, C) recieved the final inspection approval on 19th of July.
There are the last attractive apartments available - check it HERE.
7. 6. | The festive unveiling ceremony of the first "Havel's Place" in Slovakia, as a part of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in the center of Košice, took place on 6th of June.
The unveiling ceremony was attended by a number of prominent personalities from several Visegrad countries. The words calling for thought, referred the former Presidents of Poland and Slovakia Lech Wałęsa and Rudolf Schuster, as well as the former Minister of Culture and former Foreign Minister of the Republic of the Czech Republic Daniel Herman and Karel Schwarzenberg, who was also Chancellor of President Havel. For the city of Košice made a speech a Vice-Mayor Martin Petruško.
Havel's Place in the symbolic form of two chairs and a round table under the lime tree is a great tribute to the memory of the last president of Czechoslovakia and the first president of free Czech Republic and to the democratic values that he personally represented. This artwork was created by Bořek Šípek, a close friend of President Havel.
31. 5. 2018 | Construction of the project Residencia pri radnici in Košice has overcome an important milestone. On May 22 the part of the project (D, E, F, G) received the final inspection approval.
In the sections A, B, and C the façade is being finalised and bathroom fixtures and doors in individual apartments are being installed.
30. 5. 2018 | The company VSH Development, member of CTR group, supported the project of the Krizovatka Foundation "Mamička dýchám" within which donated 12 breath monitors for the neonatal department of the Kosice's Clinic for Children and Adolescents LF UPJS.
30. 5. 2018 | On May 29 a charitable gala dinner of the foundation Dagmar and Vaclav Havel VIZE 97 took place with the participation of many important domestic and foreign personalities from the fields of science, culture and politics. General partner of the evening in the former St. Anna's church (Prague Crossroads) was a company CTR group.
The program was moderated by Libor Bouček and the popular singer Tonya Graves provided the musical performance.
13. 4. 2018 | Our employees from VSH development participated in a traditional charity "Narcissus run" to support the League against Cancer, whose main partner was the project Rezidencia při radnici.
6. 4. 2018 | In the heart of Dresden and in presence of many distinguished guests there were celebrated two important events. The celebration of the rough construction completion of Haus Merkur II and at the same time the ceremonial laying of the foundation stone of the neighboring project Haus Merkur III. Both projects have already been sold to the german real estate funds Patrizia, who will take over the building after the successful final approval.
23. 2. 2018 | In recent days the completed project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3 received a house identification number from the Prague Municipal Office. New residents will thus move in very soon.
There are still two apartments available.
26. 1. 2018 | The Department for Construction of the City District Prague 3 granted the final inspection approval for the project Panorama Pražačka.
12. 1. 2018 | The project Panorama Pražačka overcame another important milestone. The local inspection of building approval comittee took place on 11th of January and then we informally celebrated with our suppliers the completion of the construction.
The last two apartments are available, you can view them here:
Offer of the last apartments
21. 12. 2017 | The project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3 is almost complete.
Everything is going to the final inspection approval in January 2018.
On 16. 11. 2017 took place a celebration of the rough construction completion of the project Marina Apartments in Regensburg. The guests could get to know directly from CTR representatives the planned concept of rental housing, as well as construction details. All present were greeted via Skype by a deputy investor Alice-Horváth Muška.
25. 10. 2017 | The company VSH Development, member of CTR group, supported the project of the Foundation Krizovatka "Mamicka, dycham" within which donated 15 breathing monitors to the neonatal ward of Kosice hospital L. Pasteur.
These monitors help to prevent a syndrome of sudden death, which are at least 30 cases in Slovakia every year.
13. 10. 2017 | Check out a new web presentation of our rental apartment project Marina Apartments Regensburg. In addition to the photos of the construction, you can also see the exterior visualizations or the floor plans of the apartments.
You can find the web at: www.marina-apartments.de
1st October 2017 the team of CTR group employees and their colleagues from VSH Development participated in the „Medzinárodný maratón mieru“ in Košice.
The race was attended by 6 relay teams representing our project Rezidencia pri radnici, and the best team completed the marathonroute in the excellent time: 4:01:19.
8. 9. 2017 | In the September issue of the monthly journal Development news, there is a very interesting interview with Jan Horvath, CEO of Real Estate of the CTR group.
9th of August 2017 took place the ceremonial laying of the foundation stone of our project Haus Merkur II in the center of Dresden. The completion of construction is planned for the first quarter of 2019. The project has already been sold to the German real estate funds Patrizia, who will take over the building after the successful final approval.
20. 7. 2017 | Interview with Ján Horváth about real estate projects in Košice of VSH Development (KOŠICE:DNES TV).
27. 6. 2017 | On Monday, June 26, 2017, we signed a global sales contract for the project Haus Merkur II in Dresden to the German real estate fund Patrizia. The project will continue under the leadership of CTR and our local partner Baywobau. The company Patrizia will take over the building after the successful final approval.
23. 6. 2017 | A gala dinner for the 20th anniversary of the foundation VIZE 97 of the Dagmar and Vaclav Havel took place on 22nd June, with the participation of many important domestic and foreign personalities from the fields of science, culture and politics.
General partner of the evening in the former St. Anna's church (Prague Crossroads) was a company CTR group.
The special menu was prepared by chefs from the Kampa group headed by famous chief cook Mark Raditsch. The program was moderated by Libor Bouček and the violinist Pavel Šporcl provided the musical performance.
26. 5. 2017 | The demolition of the existing building started the realization of the new stage of the Business Center Košice. The opening of the new multifunctional facility is planned for the fourth quarter of 2019.
30. 4. 2017 | Rough construction of the project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3 is completed. Spinal water distribution, sewerage, heating and installing of windows is still in progress.
75 % of the apartments are already sold.
24. 3. 2017 | March 21st the opening ceremony of the rental part of the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden took place. The event was attended by 200 guests who had the opportunity to taste the delicacies of the renowned chef Gerd Kastenmaier, whose restaurant is part of the project.
The evening was finished with a magnificent firework.
Sächsische Zeitung: Wohnen mit Hotelservice (PDF + Online Version)
Dresdner Neueste Nachrichten: Offizieller Mietstart in der Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden (PDF + Online Version)
Dresden Morgenpost: Der Zwinger hat 'nen neuen Nachbarn (PDF)
15. 3. 2017 | We have just begun to sale the last phase of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in the center of Kosice.
New 118 apartments — in "All Inclusive" standard — are now available in the offer. The apartments can be viewed here:
6. 3. 2017 | In the days 2. 3. – 5. 3. 2017 we presented our German projects Residenz am Zwinger, Haus Merkur and Marina Apartments at the fair „Haus 2017“ in Dresden.
Thank you for your great interest!
27. 2. 2017 | The ceremonial gala evening took place in Košice with the finale of the evening — the award ceremony of the prizes "Košičan roka 2016".
General partner of the vote was the company CTR group through its project Rezidencia pri radnici.
The prize in the category "Personality" was given from the hands of Mr. JUDr. Martin Saučin to Mr Peter Gombita, Director of the non-governmental organization Oáza - nádej pre nový život.
12. 2. 2017 | Look at the Sunday's reportage in Udalosti ČT, where Ján Horváth - CEO real estate of the CTR Group - talks about the process of purchasing the apartments at our company.
In the accompanying shots you will surely recognize also our fully completed and approved project Atrium Kobylisy.
5. 1. 2017 | The construction of the project Haus Merkur I in Dresden (Germany) has been completed. The entire building was sold to global investor, which will take it over in the coming weeks.
Look below at the photos of the project and the sample apartment!