26. 1. 2018 | The Department for Construction of the City District Prague 3 granted the final inspection approval for the project Panorama Pražačka.
12. 1. 2018 | The project Panorama Pražačka overcame another important milestone. The local inspection of building approval comittee took place on 11th of January and then we informally celebrated with our suppliers the completion of the construction.
The last two apartments are available, you can view them here:
Offer of the last apartments
21. 12. 2017 | The project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3 is almost complete.
Everything is going to the final inspection approval in January 2018.
On 16. 11. 2017 took place a celebration of the rough construction completion of the project Marina Apartments in Regensburg. The guests could get to know directly from CTR representatives the planned concept of rental housing, as well as construction details. All present were greeted via Skype by a deputy investor Alice-Horváth Muška.
25. 10. 2017 | The company VSH Development, member of CTR group, supported the project of the Foundation Krizovatka "Mamicka, dycham" within which donated 15 breathing monitors to the neonatal ward of Kosice hospital L. Pasteur.
These monitors help to prevent a syndrome of sudden death, which are at least 30 cases in Slovakia every year.
13. 10. 2017 | Check out a new web presentation of our rental apartment project Marina Apartments Regensburg. In addition to the photos of the construction, you can also see the exterior visualizations or the floor plans of the apartments.
You can find the web at: www.marina-apartments.de
1st October 2017 the team of CTR group employees and their colleagues from VSH Development participated in the „Medzinárodný maratón mieru“ in Košice.
The race was attended by 6 relay teams representing our project Rezidencia pri radnici, and the best team completed the marathonroute in the excellent time: 4:01:19.
8. 9. 2017 | In the September issue of the monthly journal Development news, there is a very interesting interview with Jan Horvath, CEO of Real Estate of the CTR group.
9th of August 2017 took place the ceremonial laying of the foundation stone of our project Haus Merkur II in the center of Dresden. The completion of construction is planned for the first quarter of 2019. The project has already been sold to the German real estate funds Patrizia, who will take over the building after the successful final approval.
20. 7. 2017 | Interview with Ján Horváth about real estate projects in Košice of VSH Development (KOŠICE:DNES TV).
27. 6. 2017 | On Monday, June 26, 2017, we signed a global sales contract for the project Haus Merkur II in Dresden to the German real estate fund Patrizia. The project will continue under the leadership of CTR and our local partner Baywobau. The company Patrizia will take over the building after the successful final approval.
23. 6. 2017 | A gala dinner for the 20th anniversary of the foundation VIZE 97 of the Dagmar and Vaclav Havel took place on 22nd June, with the participation of many important domestic and foreign personalities from the fields of science, culture and politics.
General partner of the evening in the former St. Anna's church (Prague Crossroads) was a company CTR group.
The special menu was prepared by chefs from the Kampa group headed by famous chief cook Mark Raditsch. The program was moderated by Libor Bouček and the violinist Pavel Šporcl provided the musical performance.
26. 5. 2017 | The demolition of the existing building started the realization of the new stage of the Business Center Košice. The opening of the new multifunctional facility is planned for the fourth quarter of 2019.
30. 4. 2017 | Rough construction of the project Panorama Pražačka in Prague 3 is completed. Spinal water distribution, sewerage, heating and installing of windows is still in progress.
75 % of the apartments are already sold.
24. 3. 2017 | March 21st the opening ceremony of the rental part of the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden took place. The event was attended by 200 guests who had the opportunity to taste the delicacies of the renowned chef Gerd Kastenmaier, whose restaurant is part of the project.
The evening was finished with a magnificent firework.
Sächsische Zeitung: Wohnen mit Hotelservice (PDF + Online Version)
Dresdner Neueste Nachrichten: Offizieller Mietstart in der Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden (PDF + Online Version)
Dresden Morgenpost: Der Zwinger hat 'nen neuen Nachbarn (PDF)
15. 3. 2017 | We have just begun to sale the last phase of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in the center of Kosice.
New 118 apartments — in "All Inclusive" standard — are now available in the offer. The apartments can be viewed here:
6. 3. 2017 | In the days 2. 3. – 5. 3. 2017 we presented our German projects Residenz am Zwinger, Haus Merkur and Marina Apartments at the fair „Haus 2017“ in Dresden.
Thank you for your great interest!
27. 2. 2017 | The ceremonial gala evening took place in Košice with the finale of the evening — the award ceremony of the prizes "Košičan roka 2016".
General partner of the vote was the company CTR group through its project Rezidencia pri radnici.
The prize in the category "Personality" was given from the hands of Mr. JUDr. Martin Saučin to Mr Peter Gombita, Director of the non-governmental organization Oáza - nádej pre nový život.
12. 2. 2017 | Look at the Sunday's reportage in Udalosti ČT, where Ján Horváth - CEO real estate of the CTR Group - talks about the process of purchasing the apartments at our company.
In the accompanying shots you will surely recognize also our fully completed and approved project Atrium Kobylisy.
5. 1. 2017 | The construction of the project Haus Merkur I in Dresden (Germany) has been completed. The entire building was sold to global investor, which will take it over in the coming weeks.
Look below at the photos of the project and the sample apartment!
10. 12. 2016 | The company CTR group through its project Rezidencia pri radnici became the proud general partner of the survey "KOŠIČAN ROKU 2016".
The aim of the survey is to appreciate the personalities and entities who have achieved extraordinary results during the year 2016 and made most important activities in favor of Kosice and its residents. The gala evening with the announcement of the winner will be held on 25. 2. in the Kunsthalle of Kosice.
8. 12. 2016 | The building Atrium Kobylisy received from Prague City Hall the conscription number - 1885.
In the offer are already the last two exclusive apartments with magnificent views of the city.
30. 11. 2016 | Slovak President Andrej Kiska visited the company Zeocem, a.s. (mining, processing and sale of natural zeolite) in Bystré, district Vranov nad Topľou.
8. 11. 2016 | The Department for Spatial Development and Construction of the City District Prague 8 granted the final inspection approval for the project Atrium Kobylisy.
There are still last three apartments available, you can view them here:
23th of October Alice Horvath-Muska represented the CTR Immo Dresden at the 24th prize-giving concert of the Foundation for the support of the Semperoper - CTR Immo Dresden in its Board of Trustees has been a member since 2015.
The CTR sponsored the prize for this year's award winner — the world famous conductor Christian Thielemann.
Thomas de Maiziere, the Federal Minister of the Interior, gave the laudation to Christian Thielemann. He handed the word to Mrs. Horvath-Muska subsequently, who gave the speech and prize to the award winner.
6. 10. 2016 | October 2nd the team of CTR group employees and their colleagues from VSH Development participated in the „Medzinárodný maratón mieru“ in Košice.
The race was attended by 6 relay teams representing our project Rezidencia pri radnici, and the best team completed the marathonroute in the excellent time: 4:07:51.
The preparation for the demanding sport performance took place in a cozy tavern in the city center of Kosice.
3. 10. 2016 | In September the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden city center successfully received the final building approval.
All 86 apartments intended for sale are just passing on the new owners.
The remaining 103 flats intended for rent, are currently furnishing, so that we could welcome the first tenants as soon as possible.
September 17th and 18th we joined the fair „Bauen Kaufen Wohnen 2016“ in Dresden.
Here we presented our project of rental apartments Residenz am Zwinger and also another Dresden's projects Haus Merkur II and III.
Thanks to all visitors for their great interest!
19. 9. 2016 | The 15th of September CTR group has prepared for its employees and their families, playful afternoon in the complex Slavoj Vyšehrad.
Children enjoyed a bouncy castle and a ball pit and the adults could trying test-your-strength machine or keeping the balance on a bull in rodeo.
Photos can be found below.
23. 8. 2016 | We have prepared a virtual tour of a sample apartment of our project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden. Thanks to the virtual tour you can view the whole apartment from the comfort of your home. For start the tour click HERE.
12. 8. 2016 | The construction of the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden is almost completed, the final approval is scheduled for the beginning of September.
All flats intended for sale are already sold out - but right now there is a new website of apartments intended for rent. You can find this website here:
1. 8. 2016 | A construction of the project Panorama Pražačka consisting in the removal of self-seeding plants and the preparation of the construction pit has been started today.
26. 7. 2016 | In July we signed a contract with the chosen general constructor of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in Košice – Chemkostav company.
Although the construction will be completely finished in the fourth quarter of 2017, two thirds of apartments are already sold.
28. 6. 2016 | With a great success finished the sale of apartments of the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden. All 86 apartments intended for sale know its owner two months before final building approval.
15. 6. 2016 | We have prepared a virtual tour of a type two room apartment of the project Rezidencia pri radnici in Kosice. Thanks to the virtual tour you can view the whole apartment and enjoy views of terrace from the comfort of your home and you can gain an inspiration for arranging your new habitation.
For start the tour click HERE:
18. 5. 2016 | The preparation of the construction pit of our rental apartments project "Marina Apartments" in Regensburg is in full swing. In the attractive location on the bank of the Danube will be built 77 apartments with high quality standards. The completion of the construction is planned for the end of 2017.
11. 5. 2016 | Model apartment for the rental part of the project Residenz am Zwinger in Dresden was completed and fully equipped.
All fully furnished rental apartments will be available in October 2016.
You can find more photos HERE.
16. 4. 2016 | Preparation for the construction pit at the Košice's project Rezidencia pri radnici proceeding according to plan. The number of available apartments disappears very quickly - just 165 apartments have already been sold for six months.
7. 4. 2016 | In our project of luxury apartments "Residence Vyhledova" in Prague's Zlichov is only 1 apartment left for sale. For the new owner is prepared: an area of 230 m2, a winter garten, an exclusive equipment standards, a terrace with a magnificent view of the Vltava River and the Prague's panorama, a sauna, whirlpool bathtub and the modern technology "Home Automation".
On the 1st of March 2016 there was arranged a meeting on the occasion of the completion of our project’s rough construction (Atrium Kobylisy). The last casted cubic meter of concrete was celebrated in the presence of representatives of CTR group, the general contractor and other subcontractors.
85 % of the apartments have already been sold.
On Monday 29th of February Ján Horváth - CEO of the real estate of CTR Group - was a special guest of broadcasting in Košice´s local TV station Naša. The topic of conversation was primarily real estate project Residence pri radnici and the real estate market in Kosice.
29. 2. 2016 | In the days 25. 2. – 28. 2. 2016 we presented our projects Residenz am Zwinger and Haus Merkur on the fair „Haus 2016“ in Dresden. Thank you for your great interest!
18. 2. 2016 | Yesterday took place the grand opening of our new customer center of the project Residenz am Zwinger with the participation of the media and many prominent guests. The new customer center is located on the street Nerudova 9 (entrance from the street Štúrova) directly across the Business Center Košice.
Our clients can see – on the area of 100 m² – a samples of all equipment of the apartment, fully equipped bathroom cubicle or a 3D model of the project.
21. 1. 2016 | Today we achieved the building permit for our project – Rezidencia pri radnici.